Return Policy Information
We want to do everything possible to make your return process smooth and easy. Our guarantee to you is that if you wish to return products for any reason you may send them back to us postmarked within 30 days from the invoice date.
We are proud of the fact that:
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- You have up to 30 days from the invoice date to return merchandise.
Please include a copy of your invoice in the return package, or a note with your name, address, and telephone number. We would appreciate a short explanation (although not necessary) as to the reason for your return. Your feedback helps us to understand the needs and concerns of our valued customers and assists us in developing better products.
Qualifying returns are eligible for exchange of items equal or lesser in value. We will only credit you the unused portion of the product. Please let us know ahead of time which products you’d like to exchange for, so we can let you know the shipping charges to send products back to you. You are responsible for any/all shipping charges. We will accept checks or cash only for the shipping charges. Please include the money with your returns.
We are happy to accept local returns at The Essential Store. Please bring your receipt along with your returned items. Please note that returns can only be accepted if purchased within the last 30 days. The Essential Store is located at 16799 CR 306, Buena Vista, CO 81211. Our retail store is open from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Mountain Standard Time Monday through Saturday.
Returns may be shipped through USPS or UPS to the following address:
The Essential Store
16799 CR 306
Buena Vista, CO 81211
If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact April at 303-910-9623 or you may e-mail us at [email protected]
- All shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of April Showers & Gifts. Any refused or non-deliverable packages will be cancelled upon receipt and will be subject to a return-shipping fee by the carrier and this fee will be deducted from the refund amount for the products. Original shipping is non-refundable.
- We would rather honor requests for product exchanges and store credits.
- Returned items must be in their original, undamaged packaging, and refunds will be issued only for the unused portion of the product returned.
- We do not accept returns on products that have been mixed or blended together with other ingredients. This contaminates the raw product(s) leaving us unable to assess them in the original condition in which they were received. If you are purchasing bulk ingredients in order to create formulations, please inspect raw materials carefully before combining. We would recommend performing a small test batch with a specific ingredient if you have any questions or concerns about its possible performance in your recipe.
- We do not accept returns for clearance items or samples.
- Please do not return products that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we will not be able to issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
Discrepancies and Shortages
If your order is received with any notable shortcomings, please contact customer service immediately.
All discrepancies, shortages, broken merchandise and any requests for returns must be made within 30 days of the issued invoice date. Any requests for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.